[luau] apache 403 problem

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 24 21:44:01 PDT 2002

Hi, I keep getting this an error messge when I try to view my webpage.
Something like this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /login.do on this server.

Apache/1.3.22 Server at catalina.its.hawaii.edu Port 443

I had this problem a long time ago when I initially installed the
webserver and the problem seemed to have gone away when I created a
index.html page in my DocumentRoot area but I tried it this time (this is
a clean installation) and it doesnt seem to be helping.  I don't see
anything in my error_logs stating that it might be my file permissions and
what not..

any ideas??

-Ron

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.  -Muhammad Ali