[luau] Can you make a living doing Linux?

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Mon Jun 24 00:53:00 PDT 2002

Heh!  Don't let the creative use of pronouns on the website fool you,
it's still a one-man show right now :-]

btw- Ron Willis also has a Linux consulting company, he's the force
behind -> www.linuxnetworks.net

And with Deven's presence at Busch Consulting (www.buschconsulting.com),
they also do Linux now.

Al Plant runs Hawaii Da Kine (www.hawaiidakine.com), an ISP and web
development firm. I'm pretty sure he runs most of his production
equipment off FreeBSD, but i've got a feeling there's some stealth Linux
deployments in there as well.

There's also Charles Paul, freelance Unix-expat-returned-home for hire.
I believe Warren Togami does LTSP consulting on the side.  When he finds
time for this though, is a conundrum beyond my means.

In the startups dept- jijoel at lava.net was in the process of starting a
Linux company when i last spoke with him.

Apologies to those I missed,
-ho'ala