[luau] Mandrake to be on WalMart PCs

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 12:40:01 PDT 2002

This is great news, but the next hurdle will be to get consumers to buy
these PC's.  They just might not be very popular.  You can also count on
M$ to do every thing possible to mess the project up.   But if Mandrake
is actually certified on these machines, we could all find ourselves
buying one, as I believe they represent very good value.

As a side note, I believe Walmart is the best place to buy an
inexpensive power lawn mower.