[luau] IBM Cutting Back on Linux?

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 19 09:27:00 PDT 2002

I believe IBM is too big that its left hand doesn't know what its right
hand is doing.  Here is another comment:

"IBM just made a move to collaborate with our local LUG, providing
support, speakers for Linux talks, goodies, old machines so we can
install Linux and send them to needed schools... Check our LUG here:
http://www.trilug.org

"And this good thing was just a few weeks ago.

"Maybe is the downsizing frenzy that still makes finnancial bosses
mandate personnel cuts, even crazy ones, to make the shares go up. Crazy."