[luau] sshd question

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Jun 18 18:18:11 PDT 2002

That is passwordless SSH authentication using either an RSA or DSA encrypted
keypair.  Read about it here:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~arun/misc/ssh.html
or
http://www.sdsc.edu/projects/ssh/example.html
or
Search Google to find more examples. Those are two that I quickly found.

If you use RSA or DSA encryption, make sure you use a passphrase!