[luau] sshd question

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 18 17:03:00 PDT 2002

hello, I reinstalled linux on my main gateway machine and the machines on
the subnet keep giving me a "RSA host key for 192.168.0.1 has changed"
message whenever I try to use ssh or scp.  The problem is that I guess I
have the ssh client set to strict checking and it keeps on kicking me out.
Anyone know how I can add the new key to the subnet computer's files? or
maybe change the client configuration so that it isn't strict checking?

-Ronnie

He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead.  -Unknown