[luau] startx problem

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Sat Jun 15 14:46:00 PDT 2002

Hey Ronnie,

Try running this:
gpm -t ps2 -m /dev/psaux
then try moving the mouse
This is VERY standard, I've never even heard of any case where a normal working ps2 mouse would not start this way. Another words,
if this doesn't work try another mouse, and if that doesn't help, maybe your ps2 port is broken in some way (in which case don't
panic, you might still be able to use a serial mouse or a usb one)