[luau] WalMart (Lindows) Linux

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 13:37:00 PDT 2002

I've read similar reviews.  Most of the complaints are
install/compatibility related, but often the reviewer isn't very UNIX
savvy and doesn't grasp the security implications of cruising around as
root.

These kidns of actions open up a linux system to all sorts of viruses
like windows that linux is normaly immune to due to normal users not
being able to infect binaries they don't own (and therefore most other
users aren't likely to run).

--MonMotha