[luau] Help with procmail recipe

Yuser yuser at hi.net
Thu Jun 13 15:53:00 PDT 2002

I need help with a procmail recipe

I want messages from a specific sender to be delivered to my default
mailbox and the subject of the original mail to be forwarded to another
address.

I can get the entire mail to be copied to the second address but not just
the subject.

I've searched Google and I am familiar with basic procmail recipes but not
ones that are dynamic or have variables..

My purpose here is to forward a copy the subject of my email from
ebay.com to my cell phone.

This example below will forward a copy of the entire message to my cell, I
need just the subject to be forwarded as my cell phone does not understand
html and is limited to ~120 characters.  This works as the message simply
gets truncated off by the phone but I'd still like to do it right by
stripping off the body.

:0 c
* ^From:.*@ebay\.com
! mycellnumber at cellularone.com

Any help or links to recipe examples that contain such a thing would be
helpful

Thanks