[luau] Reminder: Tomorrow's Linux Servers Seminar

Dean Fujioka dean at poshawaii.com
Thu Jun 13 08:47:00 PDT 2002

Warren-
Is there any way that in the future these meetings, which I would love
to attend, could be held at an alternate time / day?  Perhaps later in
the evening? Or is it possible to record these meetings on tape to be
replayed later? I have a commitment with my soul that cannot be breached
today.
Thanks for all your effort- it does not go unappreciated.
dean