[luau] picking up bunch of computers on Wednesday LTSP project

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Jun 9 18:41:00 PDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 11:42, Jeff Zidek wrote:
> This is mostly for Warren.  I am picking up a truck load of computers on
> Wednesday evening.  I need a place to store them. Will the site a Mid
> Pacific Institute be available.  Jeff

Jeff,
Yes Mid-Pacific will be ready for storage, although we will need a
considerable amount of help in testing and inventorying everything we
have.  Maybe we can figure out the Dell BIOS problem at that time too.
Let us know what time we should be ready to receive the machines at
Mid-Pac, or if you need additional help in transporting the machines.

Cody,
I have the zip drives removed from the earlier batch of computers.  Will
you pick them up anytime soon?