[luau] Programming List

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Jun 7 13:30:00 PDT 2002

Installing anything is WAY TOO complicated for these users.  They get lost
trying to save the attchment I e-mail them, on their desktop!  So
installing Perl or Cygwin is out.  What I have now works, but I might try
to rewrite it in C and just give them an EXE, more for teh learning
exeerience than anything else.  That will take me awhile though.  A friend
of mine was telling me about a perl compiler that writes windows .exe and
that might be fun to try too.

Dusty