[luau] Programming List

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:07:00 PDT 2002

I think that may be a good idea... however, I'm such a newbie at this and I
know anything about programming until I met the LUAU group.

Ralph

From: Ray Strode <halfline at hawaii.rr.com>
To: luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
Subject: [luau] Programming List
Date: 06 Jun 2002 22:56:13 +1000

Hi Everyone.

I've noticed some programming threads popping up on LUAU lately.  While
I don't thing anyone minds them, they are a bit offtopic.

What do you all think about starting a local Comp Sci/Programming list?
Do you think it would be a good idea, or do you think there isn't enough
traffic/interest to warrant one?

If everyone says no need, or no one responds to this message, then I
won't start one.

--Ray