[luau] Programming List

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jun 7 00:48:01 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 00:37, Warren Togami wrote:

> I personally disagree.  I feel that occasional programming discussion is
> very on-topic for a Linux and Open Source mailing list.  I feel that it
> is good for folks to hear a wide variety of topics in the "Open Source"
> spectrum.
>
> Besides, wouldn't programming be very related to "Open Source"?

Oops sorry, I had one more comment.

I suspect that by the time our list grows to around 3,000 users, then
our traffic may be large enough to warrant several different special
topic discussion lists.  At the moment though, I hope that this can
occur in this list in order to help foster more growth.

Perhaps someone may think, "Hey, I can get gcc help from LUAU to help me
in my class C project on my uhunix account."

They do get help, but they also hear about all of this Linux stuff and
they decide to try it...