[luau] LinuxClasses/BootCamp

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 21:59:00 PDT 2002

This Linux class is terrific. Its like a Linux boot camp with the certification test at the end. We went over Linux Config
Tar (Backups), Security, moving files.  Yesterday we did
the ifconfig, ftp, etc.. Permissions also today.  Tomarrow we are getting into Xwindows, Terminal emulator.etc.

Next classes are Intermediate and Advance if anyones interested. Im looking forward to taking those myself later.
This class is only a few days old and runs until the end of next week. I already received a dozen phone calls and numerous emails. Anyone else interested than email me at
LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com or call me at 808-543-6644. I look forward to taking classes with some of you and I know these classes are better  and cheaper than most on the island.

Dan