[luau] disabling iptables

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Thu Jun 6 13:26:01 PDT 2002

Neither have I, Ben.  I guess I'll have to start all over again =(.
Here is a chance to see if my documents are well written at least.

-Ronnie

The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he, by peddling second-rate technology, who led them into it in the first place.  -Douglas Adams