[luau] SRPMS for RedHat 7.3

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Tue Jun 4 11:49:03 PDT 2002

I believe that the S stands for source.  The SRPMs are useful if you want to
compile your own packages.  I have only used SRPMs when the regular RPMs
aren't available.  For instance, since I have a custom kernel, the nVidia
RPMs aren't suitable.  I get the related SRPM, do a rpm --rebuild to match my
kernel/setup, and things are happy all around.

-Jeff