[luau] Xandros Linux

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 08:19:00 PDT 2002

A friend of mine who was in charge of the development Corel Linux
started his own company, Xandros.  One of the main advantages of
Xandros, of course, is that it is Debian based, and you get to use the
apt-get feature, etc.

I am now firmly in the Mandrake (8.2) camp, and really have no interest
in testing any new Linux distro.  However, there may be certain features
in Xandros that others will find appealing.

If you're interested in trying out Xandros (for personal curiosity or
possible future business opportunities, and under a secrecy agreement),
please send me an e-mail:

LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com

Since I don't subscribe to LUAU, I will not see your message if you post
it at LUAU.  Also, I will be out of town for two weeks, and when I
travel, I don't check my e-mails.  Apologize in advance.

Mahalo.

wayne