[luau] xterm background in icewm

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Mon Jun 3 23:38:01 PDT 2002

I don't know anything about icewm.  But I can tell you that xterm takes
command line flags to set colors and etc.  So if you call xterm from the
command prompt, you just add the flag.  In your window manager, I imagine
you can rt. click the icon for it, and edit the command for it.  I believe
the flag is -bg color.  I don't know what valid colors are.  But try man
xterm.  There's another manual, I think its X, that tells you all the flags
standard X programs take.  Most of them take the same ones (x position, y
position, background color, etc).  Alternatively, if this is a decently
powerful system, you might try a more sophisticated terminal like the gnome
or the kde one.

-Eric Hattemer