[luau] FYI: DOD donated PC's

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jun 3 18:13:01 PDT 2002

Jeff
       We have seen a few before too at CompUSA from the FBI to track data
theft. They took Malcolm away from us because he was good at gathering data
and transaction logs on hdds after they have been erased. So the time it
takes to clean classified information off a drive is much longer than just
merely wiping a drive clean. Also I was at McCord AFB Tacoma 318th FIS. The
Dragons.
My CS was Danny the Devil.  I was only 13 then received a bad rap.

Dan