[luau] Unsupported Sound Card RedHat

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Sun Jun 2 15:21:00 PDT 2002

Hey Al,
Rockwell soundcard... I haven't heard about one. Can u post the exact make and model of the sound card?
There's a number of sound cards that linux doesnt support yet, that is primarily due to the fact that sound card manufacturers don't
release the proper documentation about their hardware to the public and so it's difficult for the developers to write drivers.
Sometimes there are workarounds though, for example using a module for a different card with some extra parameters, or getting OSS
( http://www.opensound.com/linux.html ) might help.

Mike the "What does the big red button under the glass cap do?"