[luau] Help With Dual Boot Install

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Sun Jun 2 14:19:00 PDT 2002

> Eric, no offense, but how exactly is it more complicated? u press DOWN
then ENTER (same as grub actually).

I wasn't referring to the use of the bootloader.  I know what it looks like.
I was referring to the fact that to set up lilo or grub, you push one button
and usually the installer does it for you.  For the getting windows to boot
linux issue, you need to go into linux and grab part of your partition
table, save it to a file, get that file back around to windows, etc.  It
might not be hard for some people, but a lot of people wouldn't want to go
that route if there's an easier way.

-Eric Hattemer