[luau] Unsupported Sound Card RedHat

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sun Jun 2 11:34:00 PDT 2002

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to get the sound card up on the RedHat 7.2 box. In using the
sound card install utility I got an error that after it found the
Rockwell Card, it says it doesn't support it.

Does this mean I have to swap the card for a Soundblaster or something
on the supposted list or can I download driver from RedHat to make this
Rockwell work?

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043