[luau] Any hardware gurus present?

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 31 17:25:01 PDT 2002

I know somewhat but have done this about 5 or 6 years ago.  Kyle Hasegawa
(kyle_hasegawa at compusa.com) is to hardware as you are to Linux Montha.
He can answer your questions and you may be able to trade your Linux
knowledge with him.  He is just getting into Linux 7.3 and probably will ask
you questions as well.