[luau] Login Screen in Red Hat

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 02:45:01 PDT 2002

"gdm" and "kdm" are login programs.  Any desktop or windowing
environment can be selected from either one.  For example you can select
"gnome" from "kdm" or "kde" from "gdm".  "Hence" you did the right
thing.  You wanted to used "kde" all the time and only wanted to change
to "gdm" to get the option of selecting languages.