[luau] Linux Console

Daniel J Nishimura djnishim at hawaii.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:14:00 PDT 2002

Thanks Brian and Monmotha.... I hooked up my workstation to my linux box
with a null-modem cable, but as Brian said, it still isn't a true console.
The boot messages don't show up and the login prompt is the first thing to
pop up.  Brian, do you recommend any motherboards with a true console
port?  Thanks.

-dan