[luau] processor opinion

Randall Oshita rho at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 29 00:37:00 PDT 2002

Rod!

Dude the P4s are fast esp. with PC1066, that's 533FSB. Expensive though.
And not supported by Intel.
Bandwidth for video and stuff.
Get RAID too and stripe ur HDs.
Go to like www.anandtech.com to see benchmarks using apps you plan to
use.

Don't think 64bit Hammer gonna help if your software is not 64bit (I
could be mistaken??)

We gotta go ride!

Thanks.
Randall