[luau] good work MonMotha!

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 18:31:01 PDT 2002

On Saturday 27 July 2002 18:02, you wrote:
> Just checked out the wiki site and like the changes Mon,  Hey, you should
> move to Hawaii...     ;-}
>

> Back to the grindstone.
>
>                                      --lucidity

 I second that.  With your abilities theres are market here for you.  Why
waste your time in the midwest like I did.  Or even back east.  I guess
your kind of in between.  Anyways its not so bad.  Theres always time to
hit the beach.  Trying to set up Linux training classes at Comp but have to
get enough interested people and some RH guy to come out and ok us for
RHCE program.  How many of you here would be interested in a RHCE track
in Hawaii???