[luau] MSWindows

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 10:34:00 PDT 2002

Ray Strode wrote:
>>  Unfortunately, when you delete everything in /lib, the libc goes with
>> it and nothing can run as the linker can't find the libc.
>

> The linker is in /lib, too, i believe :-)
>
>> He still had his telnet session up, and the FTP server was standalone
>> and accepting logins.
>

> An interesting irony is, he wouldn't have been able to fix the system if
> he was using ssh.
> Well that's convinced me.  I'm going to uninstall ssh now and put telnet
> and ftp back on...
>
> maybe not.
>
> --Ray

Sure he could have, you just need a few redirections to play shell
tricks to transfer the files over the already existant SSH terminal
(since you might not be able to establish a new SSH session without the
controlling terminal).  That's what I was going to do with his telnet
session if I couldn't get the FTP working.

--MonMotha