[luau] Non-Profit Group registration

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Jul 26 13:36:01 PDT 2002

Superior information, Wayne.  If no one else in the group wants to, my offer
stands to spearhead this.  I may want to bounce some things off of you,
Wayne, and the rest of you as far as names, etc. go, if that is okay.  I am
not intimidated by the state and federal hoops and I trust myself to be
impeccable in the filings.  It should not be any trouble for me to start this
and leave it behind when we are relocated in the future.  Any info the other
LUG, mentioned in an earlier thread, has would be good.

see ya'll later

scott