[luau] Donating Monitors

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Jul 26 01:17:00 PDT 2002

On Friday 26 July 2002 00:46, you wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> Sandi and I still have several (approx 25) 15-17" pc monitors that work and
> a few that don't if the repair guy can use them for parts.  We are ready to
> donate them.  Sandi wants them donated to a non-profit org so we can write
> it off on the taxes.  I don't think LUAU or MPLUG counts.  Do we have any
> plan to deal with this?

I am in Georgia now.  When I get back, or earlier, I intend to file articles
of incorporation for a non-profit.  This should help.

> > Scott gave several of our broken monitors to this guy that repairs
> > monitors in his garage.  Does anyone have the address and contact
> > information for this guy?
> >
> > We have about 15 more broken monitors.
> > Warren

This guy is located on a road that intersects the Pali just past that really
big cemetary down the road from the UH.  Dean knows the place.  I don't know
the name right now.

scott