[luau] Donating Monitors

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Thu Jul 25 19:41:01 PDT 2002

Aloha,

Sandi and I still have several (approx 25) 15-17" pc monitors that work and
a few that don't if the repair guy can use them for parts.  We are ready to
donate them.  Sandi wants them donated to a non-profit org so we can write
it off on the taxes.  I don't think LUAU or MPLUG counts.  Do we have any
plan to deal with this?

Dusty