[luau] Sun Stuff

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Thu Jul 25 19:10:01 PDT 2002

X works just fine with 8-bit color. Things in the background just use the
unused colors instead of the colors it should.  I used to help this by
limiting my window manager settings to only a couple shades of grey.  I
wouldn't say they are unusable.   Have you set one up to see how it looks?
I had KDE running on one of my sparcs (with 8bit color) and it looked fine.

Dusty