[luau] Re: Configuring Router

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 25 18:26:01 PDT 2002

Im willing to share time, that is going home to apt or whatever helping each
member have what they need in networking services.  Just as I am weak in
Linux, Im strong in cabling and setting up LANs.  Ive done it for year but
only  started on Linux when RH7.1 came out.  Could trade services for hardware
or whatever.  I think its great working on a team effort.  But alot of you
all are already where you want to be and your time is valueble of course.
I would like to attend a Samba class tonight but couldnt.  Any other way I
can support the group then let me know.