[luau] Sun Stuff

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Jul 25 18:05:01 PDT 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

> Why not a low end Pentium instead?  We have tons that are non-uniform so we
> would be selling to sell.  Money would go toward bootable network cards for
> Linux in schools.

##############

Speaking of SUN.

Roy at Hawaii Computer Recycling donated  3 Sun Monitors today to use
with the Linux For Schools. They are over at Price Busters store room
now, so we can use them if we need to. Somebody told him we had some Sun
boxes but no monitors.

Also next FRIDAY AUG 2nd Hawaii Computer Recycling will be moved over to
new quarters in Kalihi on Senator Street. Kam's trucking has given him
use of the parking lot for customers cars.

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043