[luau] OpenOffice 1.0.1

Dean Fujioka surfdean at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 25 14:35:01 PDT 2002

I was wondering if anyone else experienced this same issue...
When  I'm using the word processor, if i type a quote " it will replace
it with a ? on the screen, but when I print it, it comes out OK.  It
also happens if I do a double hyphen--for emphasis--and I don't know the
reason why.  I tried a setting for single and double quotes (I actually
turned it off) but it did the same thing.  My doc looks fine in
OpenOffice 1.0.0 on my sin98 machine, but when I brought it over to the
linux side w OO 1.0.1, this question mark thing happened. any ideas?

dean