[luau] Security Question

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 25 07:17:00 PDT 2002

<Any compromise of one account (security bug in mozilla) will only gain
the attacker access to the oen account.  The attacker will have to then
elevate privilages to the superuser to do anything with the other user's
files (which may contain important/sensative information).

--MonMotha>

Oh, I forgot to notice this.  What you're saying is exactly right when I
"log in" as a different users.

But will your conclusion change if I am only do a "su" to a different user?