[luau] Mozilla Chomp

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 23 17:53:01 PDT 2002

Dan,

	Save the image somewhere.  In KDE, right click the desktop backgound and
select "configure background."  Choose a desktop and select the wallpaper
tab.  click "browse" and select your saved image -> apply -> OK that's it.

	I'm sure Gnome and others are similar.  If you have a particular flavor of
window manager other than KDE, ask the list, I'm sure someone can help.

R,
Ben