[luau] Home Networking questions...

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Sun Jul 21 10:06:01 PDT 2002

Warren,

   Home Depot is where I get all my cable and wall plugs and stuff like
that.  They have crimp  tools and I think testers (I own crimp tools and
borrowed a tester).  I recently wired up an office with 8 RJ-45 outlets, 8
RJ-11, and 8 Coax.  Cat5e and RG6.  It cost just under $400.

Graybar over in Mapunapuna has everything you could ever want.  Some of
their prices are better than home depot and they have a lot of speciality
stuff.

Dusty