[luau] Recording of Linux for Schools online meeting

Brian Low brian at royalstate.com
Fri Jul 19 17:26:00 PDT 2002

Aloha MonMotha,
  Are you looking for the actual nic's or just the boot Rom's?  I have a
distribution source I work with that sells items usally 10% lower that
CompUSA and I can get the items in 2-3 days.  I would be willing to help out
the LTSP project with getting items at cost price, if you are all intrested.
Also, I am willing to help out with build/install of hardware and networks
for the project.

Brian

Brian Low
SecurityX