[luau] Linux for Schools Online Meeting 8pm Tonight

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jul 18 15:34:00 PDT 2002

Thursday, July 18th
8:00pm
Message me at "Laven2"

If you wish to discuss Linux and LTSP for schools please contact me at
Laven2 on AIM before 8:00pm for the AIM chat meeting.  Message me directly
in order to be invited.

If you haven't use AIM before, it is easy to use.  Recent Linux
distributions have the "gaim" program that works even better than the
official Windows AIM client.  Please write back on list if you need help
with an AIM client.

Generally AIM is the BEST WAY to contact me, so please do so that way.  If I
am not online then shoot me an e-mail.