[luau] Meetings

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Jul 18 10:03:00 PDT 2002

karibdis wrote:

>       Greetings all, I was just wondering, someone mentioned yesterday
> about the MPLUG meetings.  I am aware of the install fest comming up,
> and unfortunately will not be able to attend due to work, but was
> wondering, when and where are these "meetings"?  Does the time and
> location get posted to the list?  Thanks in advance for the info.
>
>                                       --Scott Scheurman

###################

I think the person was referring to our installfests and other
"educational gatherings" we have.  We have never had "meetings" like the
old LUAU group did.

Sounds like we do need an equipment assesment and fix meeting though.
Scott Belford and the Linux for schools group needs help to clear the
backlog of untested components and setup terminals to use in school
installations.

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043