[luau] PIII rackmounts

Tim Burgess tburgess at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 18 09:20:00 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this 'for sale' post offends anyone. I'm new to the list
and have some rackmount servers for sale and looking back at the
joining email there was no mailing list policy do's or don'ts. I
figure these are the type of boxes that folks on the list would be
interested in, so here are the specs:

PIII 933MHz (ex-Square USA) 512MB RAM Intel i815 motherboard
14GB IBM Deskstar disk 10/100 network interface 2x USB.
 Case is 2RU (rack unit) high with mount brackets. I have six
remaining and the price is $500 ea.

If you're interested, drop me an email and I can answer any
more questions you have,

Cheers, Tim Burgess