[luau] Please Help

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jul 18 01:16:01 PDT 2002

Sorry I haven't yet responded to many messages.  I have a huge e-mail
backlog right now and too many projects left to do.  I am very overworked
here and I could use the community's help with a few things:

1) I need more people to help at Friday's InstallFest at the University.  I
think there are more new people coming than usual, so we could really use
perhaps additoinal 2-3 knowledgable Linux people to help assist.

2) The group website http://www.mplug.org needs a complete overhaul.  We
need more content, especially the stuff about our Linux for schools
projects.  I could use help in writing content for these pages.  What I need
most are complete suggested outlines of a content map, and the actual
paragraphs that may be used within this content.

I will post more things you can do to help soon.