[luau] SparcStation IPX

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 22:28:01 PDT 2002

The question is, do you have the monitors?  If not, it's probably not
worth buying convertors to run them on PC monitors (if you can find one
that can sync that high!).  Also, those are pretty old sparcs, but as X
terminals they MIGHT do.  Check the graphics boards in them, most of
them back at that era were only 256colors at best (like my IPX).

--MonMotha