[luau] Trust me, Re: About the "anti-competitive" practices

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 09:07:00 PDT 2002

From: "Rajan Rishyakaran" <remaja1986 at yahoo.com <mailto:remaja1986 at yahoo.com>>

>Trust me, Microsoft wouldn't dare to do any anti-competitive
> meassures, at least until it gets off the hook at the DOJ.

I was in New York when John Gotti died.  Before he was finally convicted, he
was under such a tight surveillence that we would think he wouldn't dare
to do any crime, including making his neighbor, who killed his daughter in a car
accident, disappear.

Or would he?

The fact is, Bill Gates thinks he owns the Justice Department, at least he thinks
he has John ASScraft under leash.

(Disclosure/Disclaimer:  I am a Republican.)