[luau] Red Hat vs. Mandrake vs. SuSE

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jul 13 10:54:01 PDT 2002

Ray Strode wrote:

>> P4-1.6 to P4-2.0 and DDR RAM for $165 for $14.  They meant $114 but
>> due to a
>> typo, they had to sell at that price and a couple techs bought it.
>
> A while back Amazon.com had gigabytes of memory for sale for like 12
> bucks I
> think.  This was back when a gigabyte of memory was supposed to be around
> a grand.  I ordered a bunch, but they cancelled my order when they
> found out
> the mistake :-)
>
> --Ray

 Looks like my last email message except that the techs who got the
boards and memory for that price, got it for that price.  As long as you
paid for it on that Saturday you got it as per the tech that got that
deal.  I dont work weekends so I didnt get that deal when I came in on
Wednesday.  That was the only weekend I wished I worked.

Dan