[luau] Re: RHCE certification

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 16:44:00 PDT 2002

Is that a night class?
 I know if it gets cancelled and you know some of the guys who want to take
those courses, I know we are rounding up more people from HCC, HU and Heald
who got dumped. We have 9 students so far and if we add another three it
will fly. Also if you can get 5 people in, I can talk to Mike to see if you
can get in for free. The problem is the limited number spreading out to 3
institutions. I can say Ive learned quite a bit in the Linux + class being
taught by Joe Bransfield and almost ready for the LC1 test. Im havent used
Linux/Unix for 3 years because Ive been doing the MCSE and Cisco routine.
But if we hang together we all might have a chance in getting our RHCE. I
know Joe can also get SOME people who complete the courses, help in
obtaining their DODs. Hes with the Navy and also teaches on base. He told me
it would be a cinch to get my DODs once I complete the three Linux courses
and pass the test. I would hope others here would also like to pursue
something similar and that we could help each other get through this.