[luau] Red Hat vs. Mandrake vs. SuSE

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 12:04:00 PDT 2002

Unless the patches are binaries (which they can't do binary patches on
the kernel as that violates the GPL), you can usually get them to apply
to the stock kernel source with a little coaxing.  If they're not kernel
patches, well, most stuff is still GPLed with mandates source code, but
some distributions really mess with some userspace stuff.

--MonMotha