[luau] Linux Installation Help Session

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jul 11 01:33:01 PDT 2002

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php/MPLUGInstallFest4
MPLUG Install Help Session "Install Fest 4"
Date: Friday, July 19th, 2002
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Food: Perhaps we will order pizza

Location: University of Hawaii Bilger 319
Map and Driving Directions:
http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php/UHBilger319

At Linux InstallFests, you can do any of the following:
* Bring your own computer or laptop and we will help you install or
configure the Linux operating system of your choice, and additional
software.
* Alternatively if you don't want to install Linux on your own machine,
bring yourself down in order to watch and learn.
* If you have a problem with Linux on your current system, bring it down and
we will try to help you.

Please RSVP e-mail Warren Togami at <warren at togami.com> with subject "LINUX
INSTALLFEST 4" if you plan on coming. Please let me know if you are bringing
a machine and what kind of help you need, or if you only want to watch and
learn.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com
Mid-Pacific Linux User's Group